Clear Credit Exchange in San Jose A Scam
We make an appt with clear credit exchange to help clean up our credit. My wife and I spoke to the credit reps over the phone and undertood the cost and what they were suppose to do. Get to the meeting and they explain something completely different and wanted more money.
I asked them to give me the package we dicussed on the phone but they act as if there is no such thing. I refused any of the programs and left.
Why can’t businesses today just be honest. Everyone is more interested in making money. Do not try and get your credit fixed by Hazel Valera or Clear Credit Exchange because they ill rip you off.
Why cant businesses today just be honest.review #464179
You may also like
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "This company is owned by Sandy Brown. Her business is not licensed, no insurance and not bonded. That means you have no recourse against her if your valuables..."
- "The state of Utah moved to shut down these telemarketer scam artists by filing multiple felony charges against Aaron Vincent Christner and Ryan Scott Jensen. Hopefully this will help keep..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- " threaten and harassed constantly by Bonnie Kelly at hilltop in Phenix city.. She charge $25 for every thing believes her and her soon who is very involved in the..."
- "Pink and black mold in shower 3 Effingham, IL TA. Not acceptable!!!! If the showers were cleaned with bacterial fighting cleansers, such as those used in hospitals, mold and..."
- "I bought a 2015 hideout in December had nothing but problems haven't used camper yet has a cracked tub they put a new one in and ripped the walls and..."
- "Used deck over Happy with coverage BUT it gets dirty my front porch looks like a barn floor does not clean well at all tried deck over cleaner not so..."
- "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...."