Clear Credit Exchange in San Jose A Scam
We make an appt with clear credit exchange to help clean up our credit. My wife and I spoke to the credit reps over the phone and undertood the cost and what they were suppose to do. Get to the meeting and they explain something completely different and wanted more money.
I asked them to give me the package we dicussed on the phone but they act as if there is no such thing. I refused any of the programs and left.
Why can’t businesses today just be honest. Everyone is more interested in making money. Do not try and get your credit fixed by Hazel Valera or Clear Credit Exchange because they ill rip you off.
Why cant businesses today just be honest.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "It won't let me withdraw my money!!!! Seriously!!!??? I'm going to shout this out loud until the last man on this earth hears it.I feel sooo ripped off. It says..."
- "This is not an anonymous posting; the complaints made against the unscrupulous duo Khadiyjah and Vergil D Perryman Jr and their various dubious and corrupt companies, under the banner of..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- " threaten and harassed constantly by Bonnie Kelly at hilltop in Phenix city.. She charge $25 for every thing believes her and her soon who is very involved in the..."
- "We went to a Target store to buy a Bissell SpotClean - Model 52071. It retails at Target for $99.99, but Amazon sells it for $79.99. Because we wanted..."
- "I ordered one tee shirt, paid full price. After waiting about one month, I was told that they ran out of ink, and was told I would be reimbursed half..."
- "Absolute JUNK. The salesman suggested the extended warranty "will cover anything". Paid a couple of hundred dollars over and above for some peace of mind. The finish has fallen off..."
- "October 2, 2015 ....Went for a snack at the McDonalds on Yonge Street in Downtown Toronto....While waiting for my order I took a picture of the Employee making my delicious..."