Clear Credit Exchange in San Jose A Scam
We make an appt with clear credit exchange to help clean up our credit. My wife and I spoke to the credit reps over the phone and undertood the cost and what they were suppose to do. Get to the meeting and they explain something completely different and wanted more money.
I asked them to give me the package we dicussed on the phone but they act as if there is no such thing. I refused any of the programs and left.
Why can’t businesses today just be honest. Everyone is more interested in making money. Do not try and get your credit fixed by Hazel Valera or Clear Credit Exchange because they ill rip you off.
Why cant businesses today just be honest.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "This company is owned by Sandy Brown. Her business is not licensed, no insurance and not bonded. That means you have no recourse against her if your valuables..."
- " threaten and harassed constantly by Bonnie Kelly at hilltop in Phenix city.. She charge $25 for every thing believes her and her soon who is very involved in the..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "All of the sudden the sole of my left Wolverine Work Boot sole is crumbling away. The right side is in great shape but for some weird reason the left..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."
- "Does not provide support or service for orders. Have been trying to get them to provide assistance on a press we purchased off Alibaba but get no response. Almost..."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."