Clear Credit Exchange in San Jose A Scam
We make an appt with clear credit exchange to help clean up our credit. My wife and I spoke to the credit reps over the phone and undertood the cost and what they were suppose to do. Get to the meeting and they explain something completely different and wanted more money.
I asked them to give me the package we dicussed on the phone but they act as if there is no such thing. I refused any of the programs and left.
Why can’t businesses today just be honest. Everyone is more interested in making money. Do not try and get your credit fixed by Hazel Valera or Clear Credit Exchange because they ill rip you off.
Why cant businesses today just be honest.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Repair
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- " Nicholas Bilaczenko 1 second ago The Cause : Internet computer technology is flawed , NYSE computers are in principle no different to Home Personal Computer [PC] with 100's of..."
- "BEWARE! www.schooloftrade.com & www.sidewaysmarkets.com is a scam and Joseph James is a fraud now desperately trying to cover up for years of deceit and lies. SOT has recently updated their..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "This is ridiculous. The website has always been a bit on the slow side but I'll say that Cengage Learning is actually not that bad when it works... ..."
- "Awesome customer service direct from Landmark. The individual dealerships suck. If you didn't buy you trailer at where your going for service they ignore you! My personal experience with Landmark..."